Blind Cowboy

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Fri Mar 6 22:53:41 EST 2009

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar bymistake. He finds
his way to a bar stool and orders a beer.  Aftersitting there fora while, he
  yells to the waiter, 'Hey, you wanna hear ablonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutelysilent.    In a verydeep, husky voice,
the woman next to him says, 'Before you tell that joke,Cowboy, I think itis
only fair, given that you are blind, that you shouldknow five things:

*1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

*2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

*3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

*4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter

*5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now. Do you still wanna tell that joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, ’No...
Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.'