How to write a great job search letter?

Blerina Bezati blerina at service.sdc.uwo.ca
Thu Aug 7 12:45:13 EDT 2008

resimay

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.
I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person,

Pepole really seam to respond to me well.
Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent b e to complicaited
I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru
my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you
think that I am werth,
I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.
hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,
Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken
at my last jobb.

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check!   When can you start?