Today's Funny

A. R. M. ali at cafe.sdc.uwo.ca
Mon Mar 15 12:38:53 EST 2004

Two elderly women were fussing about their husbands over tea one day.

"I do wish my Leroy would stop biting his nails.  That makes me terribly
nervous!" the first one said.

"Oh, my Elmer used to do the same thing," the other woman commented. "But
I broke him of that habit real quick."

"What did you do?"

"I hid his teeth!"

// Next

Despite how you may have personally felt about the issue, there was a good
logical reason for removing the Ten Commandments monument from the Alabama
Supreme Court building.

You cannot post things like "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit
Adultery", and "Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness" in a building full of
lawyers, judges and politicians.  It creates a hostile work environment.