Blind Man At Bus Stop

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Sat Feb 22 17:22:20 EST 2003

Blind man at the bus stop A husband and wife are waiting at the bus =
stop, with them are their 8 children.

A blind man joins them after a few minutes.

When the bus arrives, they  find it overloaded and only the wife and her =
eight children are able to fit in the bus. So the husband and the blind =
man decide to walk.

After a while the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of =
the blind man and says to him: "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at =
the end of your stick,that ticking sound is driving me crazy!!"

The blind man replies: "If you would've put a rubber on the end of YOUR =
stick, we'd be sitting in the bus, so shut the hell up!!!!"